I like these things...
and it's late and I'm bored, so sue me.
A. Attached or Single?
♥ Hopelessly and desperately attached
B. Best Friend?
♥ I have many: Victoria, Kelly, Bradley, Michael, Philip. Okay 5, whatever.
C: Cake or pie?
♥ Actually...pie. Strawberry Rhubarb pie. Or Pumpkin. Although I'm a big fan of angelfood cake...and of course cupcakes.
D. Drink of choice?
♥ Homebrewed iced tea.
E. Essential item you use every day?
♥ Moisturizer, toothpaste, lappy, camera.
F. Favorite color?
♥ yellow.
G. Gummy bears or worms?
♥ I like playing with gummy bears, but I really don't enjoy eating gummy candy anymore.
H. Hometown?
♥ PG
I. Favorite indulgence?
♥ Jar of Nutella & spoon.
J. January or July?
♥ July. I despise the cold.
K. Kids & their names?
♥ none as of yet. Although for names...I really like Autum and Molly.
L. Life isn’t complete without?
♥ snuggles, candy, undying love and caffiene.
M. Marriage date?
♥ someday.
N. Number of Siblings?
♥ deux.
O. Oranges or Apples?
♥ granny smith apples. in pie. from my grandmother.
P. Phobias?
♥ sharp things near my eyes, car crashes, lake monsters eating me.
Q. Quotes?
♥
R. Reasons to smile?
♥ dinosaur cake sprinkles. hearing sexy accents when you didn't expect to. having no chores to do when you get home from work. "oh i have an extra cookie, would you like it?", "oh sorry, we are out of medium cups, we'll auto bump your drink up to a large for free.", receiving random compliments [or flowers], finding the perfect username.
S. Season?
♥ Fall.
T. Tag people:
♥ Victoriiaaaaaa.
U. Unknown fact about me?
♥ I dream in full blown stereo surround sound, HD, real life, this-is-actually-happening-because-I-can-feel-the-breeze-and-your-hand-and-your-voice, every single night.
V. Vegetable?
♥ Rutabaga. I've never tried it.
W. Worst habit?
♥ saying "UMMMM" when I'm thinking.
X. X-ray you've had?
♥ teefs
Y. Your favorite food?
♥ oh god. so many. nomnoms here
Z. Zodiac sign?
♥ pisces. blubblub.
No comments:
Post a Comment