SO.
For the past few days I have been trying out this thing.
Thing...life style choice? No, I didn't switch teams [although, it wouldn't really be switching teams, more just...declaring one....er....]. Just changing my attitude towards life.
Things seem brighter.
Maybe that's because I won't be so stressed out about money soon. Or maybe it's because I have decided to be less clingy. Or maybe it's because my brother's girlfriend wasn't here for the last few days. Whatever it is, it's working, and I am loving the outcome. Everything just feels better inside. I am stepping out of my shy bubble [WHICH IS LIKE THE DUMBEST BUBBLE EVER.] and slowly I am finding myself in a comfortable, friendly atmosphere in almost every social situation. I have so much confidence in myself when I am at work, it is insane. I never have confidence, with anything I do, ever. I appear to have an abundance of it, and I like it. So...hooray for positivity.
On another note; a pet peeve of mine.
I say I can do something, and then after thinking about it, come to the realisation that I can't actually do this thing that I thought I could do. For example; let's just say, that a friend asked another friend to move in with her because of a bunch of completely legit reasons so that friend said yes, of course. And then, after contemplating the thought of moving out and discussing it at length with her mother, realised that she can't afford it and would really be hurting herself while she saved her friend from awkward living situations, thus having to tell her friend that she is not able to move out with her. DOESN'T THAT SUCK? Like, hypothetically suck? Yeah, it would, wouldn't it. Bahh.
Late night blog posts are the best because they don't really have to make sense. Bwhaha, I love it.
In other news, I have gained 5 pounds working at this cafe. I have only worked there for a week. Damn bannock. There is a piece upstairs in the kitchen calling out to me, I can hear it. I swear if I eat another piece of bannock I'm going to tear at the seams.
A moth just landed on my arm and crawled all around.
Night blogging is a horrible idea, I forgot moths were attracted to light.
I guess that means bed now.
But um, I like you.
Good night.♥
No comments:
Post a Comment